Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Search Continues...

There still is no news for me to report about a job. Wish there was...believe me. Last week after not hearing anything about Discovery Cove, I drove up to Virginia to see what I can find up here. I have applied for 3 Special Ed Assistant positions, a social work position and a pre-school teacher opening. Still looking for other opportunities and still waiting to hear from Discovery Cove.

I am completely enjoying being at home. My brother and sister-in-law moved to Virginia recently and live about 3 miles away. So I have seen them everyday and have been hanging out a ton with my sister-in-law Ashley. She is one of my best friends and it has been almost 4 years since we have lived in the same place, so I am loving it. My best friend Lindsey and her husband live here too and came by for lunch on Tuesday. So even though being in Virginia would mean leaving so many wonderful friends in Florida, I am surrounded by my family here, and they are so important to me.

I'm off to search for more jobs. Thanks for all of your prayers!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Paaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeellllllaaaaa!! I miss you, kid. Miss you sooooooooo much.

Unknown said...

Drat! So sorry about the job search! I know how frustrating that can be! Have been thinking about you because our interns come today! Thanks again for EVERYTHING!