Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Getaway


This weekend I enjoyed the peak of autumn in the mountains of Virginia. There are few things I can think of better than this. And to top it off I was with my best friend Joanne, the other bridesmaids in her wedding (which is Jan. 2), and a couple other close friends. The weekend was really Joanne's bachelorette party. We drank wine, spent time in the hot tub, went to a wine tasting at a local winery complete with a picnic lunch, played games, and we even practiced our dance moves for the wedding, haha :). It was great to get away for the weekend and not think about work (or lack thereof).
Tomorrow the weekly Virginia Beach City Public School job openings will be posted. Can't wait to see what there will be!! :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Mmmm...wine. Always a good thing with me! I approve of your weekend, sounds FUN! But, come back to me soon!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend. Fall really settled in here last week so I can imagine it's gorgeous up in Virginia!