Thursday, November 27, 2008

I have a job!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
I certainly have much to be thankful for this year. On Tuesday I had an interview at an elementary school to be a Special Education Assistant and on Wednesday I got the call that they wanted to hire me! I am so excited about. I will be in a regular third grade classroom working as an assistant to one student with special needs as well as assisting the classroom teacher with other activities throughout the day. I go on Monday to sign my contract and I start Tuesday.

This does mean that I will not be going to Fredericksburg to work for my Aunt Pam, so please pray that she is able to find a reliable person to come help her out in her home a little bit while she is having chemo treatments.

Thanks for all of your prayers and have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Pamela! I got the address for the checks, so don't worry about it!

Unknown said...

Yeah! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Danielle said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!

kelly said...

YAY for you!! Sad for me!!!

Seriously, praising God with you.

Sarah said...

So exciting! Congrats.

Allison said...

Hello, little friend. When are you done with school?? I don't know when to call you!