Saturday, December 13, 2008

Working Girl!

Work is going great. I am loving the student I work with. He is a great little guy and has a fun personality. I am really enjoying being in a regular third grade classroom, and also getting to spend time with my student in speech, at the occupational therapist and I am getting to work with the inclusion teacher (special edcation). This is proving to be a great learning experience.

I am trying to figure out what to do as far as getting a master's degree. I am thinking something in the education field and something I could apply on the mission field. We'll see...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your job, Pamela. What a neat opportunity to make a difference in a real, little life.

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!!!! So glad you love your job! It's awesome!

Allison said...

Glad you like your job. Do you miss me? I cry at night thinking of you. Can't wait to see you this weekend!! Hope your bed doesn't fit in your car... Can't wait to talk with ya and laugh about boys!!!