Sunday, January 11, 2009

Anatomy?!

People who know me well know that I am always trying to decide what to do with my life and I am tossing around new ideas all the time. Well one career that I have always tended to fall back on is teaching, and I am not ruling it out, but it never seems to be something I am truly excited about. I have considered MANY careers, and I do still want to spend time on the mission field (eventually). One career path that I have never really considered is entering into the health field. I guess I have just never felt "smart enough" to deal with all the science that comes along with it. Well I am going to give it a shot. I am not exactly sure what I want to do, but what I have decided is that I need to take anatomy. I have signed up to take anatomy this semester and I am taking the GRE on January 30th. So...depending on how the GRE goes, and depending on how well I do in anatomy, will determine what I will do next. I am still enjoying being a Special Education Assistant and plan to do that at least the rest of this school year and possibly next school year too while still taking classes.
Who knows! I know God has the plan all worked out and little by little He is opening and closing doors in my life to lead me exactly where He wants me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl - you know my thoughts on that! Go for it! And I LOVED my anatomy class by the way.

Sarah said...

thanks for the update... good to hear that you're enjoying your current job and dreaming/planning for new adventures. I so admire your willingness to try to new things and trust God in the midst of changig plans.

Allison said...

And you are my inspiration...you are studying anatomy!