Friday, December 24, 2010

Top 10

2010 has flown by and I’m excited for what 2011 will bring. Last year I wrote about 10 things that “changed my life.” I thought this year I would make a list of five great memories from 2010, and five things that I am looking forward to in 2011.

5 Great Memories from 2010
~ Learning about a mission team in Uganda with World Harvest
~Completing my masters degree
~Being approved by World Harvest to be a missionary/teacher in Uganda
~Getting hired as a fourth grade teacher
~Making it through the first half of the school year as a teacher with my own class!

5 Things I’m looking forward to in 2011
~Finishing an entire school year as a teacher with my own class!
~Enjoying a summer with friends and family before moving away for 2 years
~Moving to Uganda
~Beginning a new school year with missionary kiddos in a little school in the jungle
~Being part of the World Harvest Uganda team

Thank you to those who are partnering with me as I go to Uganda. Without the financial support of dear friends and family I would not be able to go, and I’m so thankful for the sacrificial giving provided by so many. I have raised about 25% of my support. I would ask for you to pray that I would continue to trust the Lord to prepare me for the mission field, and that He will continue to bring in the support that is needed. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



No comments: