Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to Room 9

I haven't been great about taking pictures, but my kids have! All of the kids have jobs each week and one of the jobs is photographer and one is scrapbooker. The photographer takes pictures all week and then on Friday, and over the weekend, my scrapbooker makes a few pages to add to our class book. These are a few pictures that have been taken by the kids.

Amazing Interactive White Board :)
Kiddos desks
Our Friends & Family board which needs more pictures!
Our board to "Get to know each other"

I am loving my job. Even on the "tough days" there are moments that make me laugh. I am finally getting into the groove of things a little bit. Everything is still overwhelming and I can't get it all done, but I'm just realizing that that's how I'll always feel and it's ok! :)

No comments: