Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Here is what I loved about today: This morning when I woke up there were flowers and a card from my pup Addie (aka: my mom) on my desk. When I got to work my best teacher friend gave me chocolates and a sweet note. My kiddos poured into class all morning spoiling me with flowers, candy, and cards. Everyone was wearing pink and red and looked so adorable. We had a class party in the afternoon, and ate cupcakes, brownies, cookies, chips, and drank juice boxes. After school I went to an early dinner with my best teacher friend. Then when I came home I had the cutest Valentine’s Day card from the sweet Johnson boys! I felt so loved all day and had so much fun. Plus my kiddos were really good which was the cherry on the cupcake! Happy Valentine’s Day!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I know don't you just love those Johnson boys? They really are so precious and cute! And they make me happy.

kelly said...

wow! fun day!! I saved an idea from a blog for a valentine gift for a teacher...not there yet, but one day my boys will be in school! it was too cute to forget!

you are loved.