Saturday, February 5, 2011

Halfway

We just passed the halfway point in the school year! With every week that passes I come to the realization that I am getting closer and closer to moving to Uganda. The past few years have been hard, wanting to be in Africa, but needing to wait for just the right time. I've also reached the halfway point in my support. I sent an email today reporting that I was at 40%, but after hearing from a couple more people today I am actually at 50%! Every time someone tells me they want to partner with me in this ministry to Bundibugyo it brings me to tears. I am so humbled that Jesus is sending me and I am in awe of how He provides. I have such little faith and yet Christ continues to give me more than I can imagine on a daily basis. I am so thankful for His provision. Please pray that I will trust Christ to provide another 50% of the support I need to go. Thank you so much to my supporters who are giving sacrificially to send me to Uganda.

1 comment:

kelly said...

woohoo!! excited for you. :)
your pic is on the fridge, and Owen likes to move it and play with it daily!

hugs!