Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Fabulous Journal Entry

Reading my kids journals is usually quite entertaining. I came across this precious entry in one of my kiddos journals. This made my day :)

This certificate goes to the wonderful Miss Stephens. I know she has only been my teacher for a couple of months, but I feel like I have known her for years. These are all the words that describe her. Awesome, fun, fantastic, wonderful, cool, dreams big, happy joyful, and my favorite one of all is she is Miss Stephens. She is herself  and from my point of view she rocks! So this certificate goes to Miss Stephens. She rocks and do not and I mean do not ever change yourself ever because I love you the way that you are!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow, you should keep those and read 'em when you're down! That kid said it all for me! Love you!