Sunday, May 16, 2010

Really Finished!





Last week I decided I wanted to walk in graduation. It was a complete last minute decision, and I had to make some phone calls and beg for them to let me walk. (I was supposed to let them know like 2 months ago!) But they let me, and I am so glad they did. It was a nice finale to all of my hard work this past year. The reason I decided I wanted to go was because I found out Glenn Beck was giving the commencement address! I really like Glenn Beck, and it was fun to get to see him in person. My mom ended up being the only one to come with me because my dad, brother, sister-in-law, and sister all had plans on Saturday they couldn’t get out of. My mom and I had fun running around campus taking pictures though, and we got to go shopping on the way home :) I can’t believe I am actually finished!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!