Friday, June 11, 2010

The Problem Solved


I am TOTALLY freaking out about getting a job…again…I know. I have applied for every single job opening in Virginia Beach K-5. For every job opening principals literally receive HUNDREDS of applications! Therefore, I’m totally stressed. For a while I was stressed about interviewing and making sure my portfolio was perfect. But once I found out how hard it is to even get an interview I stopped worrying about the interview and now I am just hoping to even get one. My mom keeps telling me to remember that God’s got in under control. I know this should totally calm me down, but if I’m honest, it doesn’t.

I was sitting earlier thinking about how God IS in control of everything and how He works everything out for good and His glory. When I am stressed I forget this. Well I asked God to help me better understand why bad stuff happens. I then proceeded to watch some TV and randomly decided to go through my books to see if I might have any good kiddo books on my shelves. As I was going through my books I came across a book I haven’t read and really didn’t even know I owned, called God and Evil: The Problem Solved by Gordon Clark. I literally busted out laughing because I know it is not an accident that I came across this book :) Anyway, I’m off to go read…

1 comment:

Elizabeth Denise said...

I'll be praying you for you! Trust me I know how hard and stressful it is but God's timing is perfect and he knows exactly where to put you:)