Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Packing and My Puppy

The last couple of days Ashley, Allison, Whitney, and I have been packing my life into suitcases. My goal was 3 bags, but I am ending up with 5! The 5th bag is my Christmas tree :) Thank goodness I had these girls to help. I had a meltdown today when things weren't working out weight wise. Without my friends I think I would have given up! After deciding on the 5th bag I feel a lot better :)
Before the packing began. Thankfully the girls were able to talk me into packing only about half of the clothes on the couch!
Making sure the bags are less than 50 pounds...with Addie's help of course :)
I just can't stand how much I'm gonna miss Addie. I HATE that I have to leave her :( I made this video of her to watch when I'm really missing her.

2 comments:

kelly said...

thinking of you lots, knowing you are doing final preparations. more importantly, praying for you!!

When we were in Ireland, I missed Scout so much! I read Marley and Me and looked everyday at the pics Allison sent me of her and Scout. :)

Unknown said...

We're very excited for you, and we look forward to hearing great things about your work!

Safe travels,

Blair & the MC at New Covenant Pres - VA Beach