Monday, September 5, 2011

Spontaneous Trip to Mizzou


One of my fav pizza places, Shakespeare's. Mmmmmm :)
Picnic lunch at Rock Bridge State Park
Saturday morning I woke up thinking it was perfect the weekend to visit my sister at Mizzou. I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of it earlier, but I decided to look at flights to see if there was one available at a reasonable price. Well, there was a flight (2 1/2 hours later) and Becca said she was up for a visit. So, I threw some stuff in a bag, got a ride to the airport and was in Missouri in time for dinner! Becca and I have had a wonderful weekend hanging out, wandering around campus, and eating at all of my fav places in Columbia. I love spontaneous weekend trips like this :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yay for spontaneity!!! Mine is not as spontaneous, but we can make it so when I get there!!