Sunday, July 3, 2011

Colorado

Before I head to Uganda I am going though 5 weeks of training at Mission Training International. MTI is in beautiful Colorado Springs and last weekend and this weekend I was able to go with some friends to a place called garden of the gods, which is incredibly beautiful. I am so thankful for the time here at MTI. It is such a joy and encouragement to get to know missionaries heading all over the world. I've just completed my first week of training and at times it is hard (thinking of the realities of missionary life), but also so helpful and encouraging too. Missionary life is full of paradoxes. 







1 comment:

Travis and Amy said...

Praying for you as your heart thinks towards life here; that you can hear the Father as he speaks to you. Bless you, Pamela!