Friday, February 5, 2010

SNOW!!!




We got about a foot of snow last weekend. These are a few pics of Addie playing in it. She LOVED it!!

Haven't posted much cause I'm crazy busy with student teaching. I have completely taken over the class! It is hard to believe because I was so overwhelmed my first week, but it has gotten SO much better. I feel more comfortable teaching and working with the kiddos. I have found my teacher voice too :) The hardest part is writing so many lesson plans. I probably spend about 12 hours a week just writing lesson plans, not to mention a full day of teaching. (Thanks for the encouragement (Kelly and Allison) and tips (Liz) :) Believe me I will take all the advice I can get!!!)

3 comments:

Allison said...

SNOW!!! I wish it would snow here, at least for how cold it was getting, it would only be polite!
12 hours of lesson planning...but once you get going, you know you'll have more to work off of to use over and over again. Just take one of your momma's plans, right? No, maybe don't do that.
Miss you, come back to me.

Pamela said...

I wish I could just use my momma's plans. But mine have to be SUPER detailed since I'm a student teacher and her's are just simple.

Sarah said...

We had snow last week - I LOVE it.
I love reading your updates.... student teaching sounds hard. Growing up is funny, isn't it? Playing school was so fun and effortless. ;-) I know you are making a difference!