Tuesday, April 17, 2012

RMS Field Day

Anna Linhart has been my fellow teacher, roommate, teammate, friend, and she taught me how to live in Bundibugyo (how to light the fridge, stove, oven, check the solar batteries, greet people appropriately and sooooo many other things...) I love this girl and sadly her time in Bundi has come to an end :( On Friday, her last day in Bundibugyo, we had an RMS Field Day to celebrate her and have one last fun day as a team. We played games, had relay races, and even played in the mud. Anna I will miss you so much! Thank you for encouraging me and teaching me so much! Love ya!





3 comments:

Allison said...

I cannot believe you got mud all over you. MISS YOU!!!! Time for a chat soon. :)

Lauren said...

Hi Pamela,

This is Lauren who came to visit in January. I have been praying for all of you and would love to chat over email sometime soon. We didn't get to exchange email addresses when I was there so mine is laurenngriffin@gmail.com. Would love to catch up on Bundi life!

Susan McMillan said...

Hey Pamela,this is Susan McMillan daughter to Edward and Christine Isingoma.Well,i love being able to see someone covered in mad!and of course the seeing the cow or should i say beef or may be grass fed roast,oh well,i will settle for the cow though the other two options sound really good too.Never met you but have had a lot abt you and enjoy reading yr blog.Beign from Uganda and having watched first hand how much missionaries have served our people,i know nothing but to get on my knees and that God for people like you.God bless