Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Final Stretch

Have I mentioned that 85% of my support has been pledged and I am just shy of having all of my one-time costs! I am in awe of God’s provision. Each of my financial and prayer supporters are a valuable part of this ministry. I am grateful to each and every one of you, and it comforts me to know that you are behind me, caring for me as God is bringing me to the mission field.

There are 27 school days until the end of the year. I started packing up a few things and it is really beginning to hit me that the time for me to go is so near. My pre-field training is scheduled for August 1-19th and then, as long as 100% of my support has been pledged, I will be able to move.

If anyone has been waiting until it is time for me to go to give, now is the time J It is time to start making final preparations, but I do have to be at 100% in order to book my plane ticket. Faithful prayer supporters will you please pray that God will raise up the last bit support quickly. I need $325 in monthly pledges.

No comments: