Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bad Blogger :(

I was recently informed by a dear friend that I am a bad blogger. Well…no news is good news right?!
Actually I have been pretty sick the past couple of weeks. I’ve had the flu. Don’t know if it is of the Swine variety…but it is yucky :( I have been feeling better the past couple of days, but I am still very congested and I can’t hear because my ears are all clogged up. I won’t go into all the details but let’s just say I am way over feeling this way.
I called in sick three days last week and then when I did go back to work my student was on vacation so I was put on ISS (in school suspension) duty. It was soooooo boring. I had to sit around all day and just watch these kids do work. Next week the kids have standardized testing, so it will be more sitting around all week watching the kids take their tests.
My grad classes started last week. I am taking an Educational Psyc class and a Research Methods class. Both very interesting so far, and they are very applicable to what I do now. So it is fun to compare what I observe at work to what I am learning about in my classes.
Just about 10 more days until Addie comes! I can’t wait!!!!!

3 comments:

Fitz said...

you are not a bad blogger...you are just busy with actual life! I miss you tons...i am a bad caller..i haven't returned your call..

Allison said...

Well, I did enjoy that update in your life! I could call you too. We should skype it sometime soon!

Sarah said...

Hope you feel all the way better soon!