Monday, July 28, 2008

Saftely Home

I arrived home saftely last night from Kenya. My last month flew by and we were busier than ever (hence the lack of posts on my blog).
The Kenyans taught me so much this summer about what it looks like to love and take care of those around you. I really enjoyed all of the opportunities we had this summer, but I think my favorite thing was workig with Teacher Abigail in her clasroom. Last Thursday when I had to say goodbye to the children it was certainly a tearful day. I will be missing all of those kids like crazy. Now that I am home I can finally post pictures from the summer. I could go on and on about the amazing people we met and all that we learned, but for now I will post some pictures and soon I will share some of the stories about people I met in Kenya.
Now that I am back in the States I will be looking for a job. Prayers to readjust to being home and for a job would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all of your support and encouragment all summer and thank you especially for your prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pamela, it is so good to know you are home safe. Without any posts since Independence Day, and you were going on a Safari, I was becoming worried. I look forward to seeing your post of pic's, hope to see you soon! Miss Lora

Allison said...

You are back!! I'm so glad, and you certainly have lots of stories to share with us! Can't wait to see you and hear about your experiences!!

Sarah said...

Welcome back... I'm glad you're safe and I look forward to hearing your stories.

Danielle said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you made it back safe and sound!